GS+CSAT FOUNDATION COURSE
Work and Study Programme (WASP) – an initiative of Vijetha IAS Academy for Foundation Course in GS+CSAT for Civil Services Examination (Prelims+ Mains + Interview)
“WASP Symbolize - Believe that everything happens for a reason, and you nare going through them because they will bring you closer to you goals. In some cultures, the WASP meaning is a symbol of control over your life circumstances. It also signifies evolution, progress, development and order.”
What is the Work and Study Programme (WASP) of Vijetha IAS Academy?
- The WASP of Vijetha IAS Academy brings forward a new approach for the aspirants of Indian Civil Services to crack the Civil Services Examination by studying part-time.
- The WASP of Vijetha IAS Academy is specially designed for the aspirants of the Indian Civil Services who are pursuing their graduation/ working professionals.
- The main objective of the WASP of Vijetha IAS Academy is to develop a higher degree of intellectual clarity and critical ability in the candidates to learn the concepts relating to Civil Services Examinations better, faster and to crack the examination in a shorter duration.
The WASP of Vijetha IAS Academy is mainly intended to benefit the aspirants of the Indian Civil Services who are the working professionals, as they are no longer required to quit their jobs while preparing for their Civil Services Examination .
Main Highlights of the WASP of Vijetha IAS Academy:-
- GS+CSAT weekend batches for Civil Services Foundation Course for CSE (Prelims+ Mains+ Interview)
- New Batches starting from 15 June, 2019
- Class Timings: Sat-Sun: 10am-6pm (6 hours GS + 1 hour CA)
- Duration of the course=10 Months (45 weeks approximately)
- Medium =English
- Complete coverage of the syllabus-the course will include GS+CSAT for Civil Services Prelims + Mains, Prelims Test Series, GS+ Current Affairs for Civil Services Mains + discussions on contemporary issues +Mains Test Series +Daily Answer Writing +Interview Guidance.
- Teacher: Student =1:10
- Timely completion of the course
- Fee Structure= Rs.99,000/- +GST@18%
- Up-dated study material will be provided so that the candidate appears the examination and qualifies it in the same year of their preparation.
- Along with our WASP, an aspirant of CSE can continue their studies/ regular job.