Your privacy is a top priority to VIJETHA IAS ACADEMY. We recognize how important it is to keep your information secure and confidential.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
- When registering with us, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process transactions your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of service requested.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Overall policy/guidelines will be governed by VIJETHA IAS ACADEMY.